- Memberships run from the day of the shoot to the day before the following years shoot. Cost is $50.00.
- Memberships are Non-transferable.
- All persons entering the range MUST sign a Release form.
- Release forms must be signed and on file for memberships.
- When submitting registration, please include a photo (head shot) for creation of ID card.
- When using the GMBSC properly you must have in your possession your ID card and Gate Key.
- A GMBSC membership gives you access to the range ALL season long except during shooting events.
- The road to the range may be very muddy and unstable during mud season and should not be driven on.
- There are no range officers, or safety personnel at the range except for the July event so please exercise
- Camping is allowed.
- All trash is to be picked up and any fires completely extinguished.
- All brass is to be picked up and taken care of by you.
- If it is found you have violated any policies and/or have not taken care of the property with respect, you
will be asked to leave and your membership will be revoked. REMEMBER, all actions by you are reflected
upon everyone and affects conditions of memberships.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, PLEASE CALL 802-858-9337 OR 802-324-7472
AND LEAVE A MESSAGE IF NO ANSWER. THANK YOU. HAVE FLIN AND BE SAFE.